Leave us a review on

ابدأ موضوعًا جديدًا
تمت الإجابة

Secret Key Issue

I have issue integrating my Shopify with my account in PayTabs. It keep showing this error  secret key is not match. I can not find this secret key in my dashboard

أفضل إجابة

I faced the same issue before and I had to upgrade the plugin to avoid this issue

إجابة

I faced the same issue before and I had to upgrade the plugin to avoid this issue

شخص واحد يعجبه هذا

Welcome Dear,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Alaa the technical support team lead and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

It seems that he is using our old Shopify plugin which was compatible with our PT1 dashboard, we highly recommend integrating his system using our latest Shopify plugin. For more information on how to upgrade yours to the latest, you may like to check this Shopify Plugin article's section.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.
Hoping you a profitable and successful trade.

تسجيل الدخول أو تسجيللنشر تعليق