Leave us a review on

ابدأ موضوعًا جديدًا
تمت الإجابة

Orders Status Issues - all orders are pending payment then canceled

Dear Support,

We are currently encountering a significant issue with our websites regarding the Paytabs WooCommerce plugin. It appears that all orders, regardless of their status on the Paytabs dashboard (Authorized or Successful), are showing as pending payment and subsequently being canceled on the WooCommerce orders dashboard.

Here are the relevant versions:

WooCommerce: 8.6.0

WordPress: 6.4.3

PayTabs - WooCommerce Payment Gateway: 4.22.0

We urgently need assistance in resolving this matter. Your prompt attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, 

Saed A. Haroon

أفضل إجابة

Welcome, Dear Saéd,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Osama El-Hamahmy the technical support team and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

I apologize for the delay in responding. However, you have opened ticket number 211043 with an identical topic/issue. We will handle the aforementioned situation from there.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.

تعليق واحد

إجابة

Welcome, Dear Saéd,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Osama El-Hamahmy the technical support team and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

I apologize for the delay in responding. However, you have opened ticket number 211043 with an identical topic/issue. We will handle the aforementioned situation from there.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.

تسجيل الدخول أو تسجيللنشر تعليق