Leave us a review on

Start a new topic

Integrate stc pay with managed form

I have successfully integrated paytabs using managed form but i was wondering if i could add stc pay to managed form or is it only applicable using hosted payment

Welcome, Dear Omar,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Osama El-Hamahmy the technical support team and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

Indeed, the managed form works only via bank cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc..) as it is integrated via a card entry form.

For more information about the Managed form workflow and how to initiate the Managed Form Payment kindly check our solution article The PT2 API Endpoints Integration Manual - Managed Form Integration Type Edition,  

As for the stcPay and the other alternative payments page you have to create the payment page and redirect the customer to pay.

For more information about the Hosted Payment Page workflow and how to initiate the Managed Form kindly check our solution article The PT2 API Endpoints Integration Manual - Hosted Payment Page Integration Type Edition, also for the supported payment methods kindly check our solution article 1.4 PT2 API Endpoints | Supported Payment Methods

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.

Not working STC pay 0532138942

Welcome, Dear Omar,

I hope you are doing well.

Regarding your issue, kindly can you elaborate more on the issue and what is the scenario you are following to integrate with STC pay.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.

Login or Signup to post a comment