Leave us a review on

Start a new topic

order status issues

Hello, I'm using paytabs with woocommerce, woocommerce orders status are not updated either with fail or with success always stuck at pending payment

1 Comment

Welcome, Dear Mehdi,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Mohammed EL Rayes from the technical support team and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

Kindly note that the Paytabs plugin for Woocommerce is relying on both (the return page, and the callback) either one of them succeed it will change the order status, the return page could fail due to browser redirection issues in customer side, or even the customer behavior like closing the payment page after the payment which leads to no returning to the WooCommerce side, in other hand the callback/IPN is a server-to-server call which been triggered once the payment is done and it's not relying on client behavior, this is why it usually doesn't fail unless the woocommerce hosting server rejects the callback, So I would recommend checking the hosting server make sure the callback URL could be reached.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.

Login or Signup to post a comment