What is role?
Role is a set of connected behaviors, rights, obligations, and beliefs as conceptualized by the merchant in the dashboard.
What is permission?
Permission is a set of controls associated with each role. So, each permission will connect to single/multiple role(s).
Each user associated with a merchant can be given a specific role and set of permissions, which controls what that user will be able to do when they log in.
How to change the role of a user on your merchant dashboard?
- log in to your merchant dashboard.
- Click on the "Team" menu.
- Click on the name of the user you want to change his role.
- Then, click on the "Edit" button.
- Now, you can select the desired role for this user.
Only owner users can change the roles and options for other team members who have access to the dashboard.