Fawry is one of the world’s most popular and loved online payment systems
- Supported Regions
- Activation Requirements
- What are the payment features that Fawry supports?
- How to activate Fawry?
- Fawry Payment Workflow (User Experience)
- The Settlement Flow
- The Refund Process Flow
Fawry transactions will have the following features:
- Transaction type: Sales only. To know other transaction types that PayTabs provides please check our solution article.
- Currencies supported: EGP.
Merchant account must be ACTIVE in PayTabs and have an ACTIVE Fawry terminal.
Fawry Payment Workflow (User Experience)
After the customer enters his phone number he will be redirected to a page where he can find the Fawry REF Code and he can pay with that REF code from Fawry's nearest branch or app or POS and press the continue button to return to the merchant's website/application.
The continue button will not show up to the customer if you didn't put a Return URL for this button.
You can request a payout by following the article below, and it'll be subject to the minimum payout added by the risk team verification through your onboarding process to request a payout follow our solution article How to Initiate Payout?
- You can initiate a refund by following the steps in our How to Refund an Authorized Transaction, What are the refund timelines? solution article.
- Please note once you initiate a refund a voucher SMS will be received by the customer to go to the nearest Fawry branch to redeem/claim the funds.