PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps to get you up and running with your business.
In this article, you will be going to know about:
How to install the plugin?
By following the below steps, you will integrate your system in no time without even having a technical background:
- Log in to your merchant dashboard.
- Navigate to “OpenCart” under the “PRE-BUILT INTEGRATIONS” section from the Developers menu on the sidebar menu.
- Click on the link “click here” as shown in the picture below to download the plugin:
- Then use one of the following methods to install the plugin:
via the OpenCart Admin Panel
- Navigate to your OpenCart admin panel.
- Navigate to the "Extensions" menu on the left sidebar. A dropdown list will display, then click on "Installer"
- Once you get there, click on the “Upload” button.
- Upload your downloaded plugin from step 4 on this solution article to the root directory within your OpenCart installation directory.
- Extract the plugin file.
Reaching this point, you are supposed to be installed the plugin successfully. Your next-must step will be to activate this installed plugin.
How to activate the plugin?
You can activate your plugin from your OpenCart admin panel and then follow the below steps
without even having a technical background:
- From the OpenCart admin panel, go to the "Extensions" menu, then select "Extensions" from the dropdown menu.
- After that, select "Payments" from the dropdown list to locate the PayTabs extension as shown below:
- Then, a list of all the payment extensions will display.
- Finally, you will have to click the green plus button next to the payment method to activate it, then wait for the activation to complete.
You can deactivate it by clicking the red minus button
You can install “PayTabs All” in case you want to accept all the available and configured payment methods you have on your PayTabs account.