In this article, you will be going to know about:
- What's MADA?
- Supported Regions
- How to activate MADA with ANB?
- What is MADA payment Workflow?
- What are the payment features that MADA supports?
- The Settlement Flow
- The Refund Process Flow
MADA is an alternative payment method that allows the cardholders to pay using MADA card (debit card)
MADA can be activated for Merchants with Saudi business license.
It is required to open a bank account in ANB for the company or institution that is registered in PayTabs system
MADA cannot be activated using Freelancer certificate
How to activate MADA with ANB?
To activate MADA through ANB bank, Please follow the below steps:
1. Fill in your business details using the link (Arabic URL , English URL )
2. After filling the link, send the below requirements to customer care team ([email protected])
- Copy of agreement, CR, and ID
- PT MID:
- Company Name:
- CR Number:
- Bank Account Number:
- Bank Name:
- Merchant Name:
- Merchant Phone Number:
- Merchant Email:
- Mention the name of the bank employee if you sign the agreement with him (if signed)
3. Our team will send the details to the bank to start MADA agreement process
4. After receiving MADA credentials from the bank, we will enable it in your merchant dashboard.
What is MADA payment Workflow?
Mada payment flow is hosted by PayTabs. which means that it will be managed and processed on our side. You can have the same page embedded in your checkout page by following our How to not redirect my customers to an external payment page? (iFrame/Embedded Mode) solution article.
Using MADA payment method, when the cardholder proceed to checkout page, they will be redirected to PayTabs payment page to enter MADA card details and complete the payment.
Transactions done using MADA cards, will show in the payment method in the transaction detail window
What are the payment features that MADA supports?
Through Mada cards, you can easily perform "Sale" and "Refund" transactions, but NO Auth/Cap or Recurring transactions are allowed using MADA.
Check "What is the transaction type" article for further details
The Settlement Flow
Mada payments are directly settled in your bank account immediately as soon as the payment has passed successfully.
The Refund Process Flow
MADA transactions can be refunded directly from PayTabs dashboard by clicking on the transaction ID, and then click on the refund button as shown below
MADA supports full and partial refund
Attached Mada branding logo to be updated in your website