PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps, to get you up and running with your business.
In this article you will be going to know about:
How to install the plugin?
By following the below steps, you will integrate your system in no time, without even needing a technical background.
You will need to delete any previous PayTabs plugin before installing a new one. To know how to do this please check our Uninstall the plugin? solution article.
Then use one of the following methods to install the plugin:
Via the Composer
- Kindly require our plugin, using the composer as usual as shown below:
composer require paytabscom/paytabs_drupal_commerce
Via the FTP
- Log in to your merchant dashboard.
- Navigate to the Developers menu.
- Go to “Drupal” under the “PRE-BUILT INTEGRATIONS” section.
- Click on the link “click here” as shown in the picture below:
- Upload your downloaded plugin to the "<root>/modules/contrib" directory within your Drupal installation directory.
- Extract the plugin file as shown below:
Reaching this point you are supposed to be installed the plugin successfully. Your next-must step will be to activate this installed plugin.
How to activate the plugin?
You can activate your plugin by navigating to create a new Payment gateway on your Drupal commerce admin panel:
1. From the Commerce menu, Tap on the configuration
2. On the configuration page, under PAYMENT tap on the Payment gateways
Note that those are the required inputs to activate the Paytabs payment gateway, more details could be found on Drupal Plugin | Getting started with the mandatory configurations