Leave us a review on

Start a new topic
Answered

I want to Integrate PayTabs with my website

Hello there,

I am a new merchant and I created a new PayTabs account and now I wonder what is the methods of integrations is available to integrate my site with my PayTabs account?

Best Answer

Welcome Dear,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Alaa the technical support team lead and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

PayTabs offers her merchants a variety of solutions to integrate their own business/systems with their accounts on Paytabs. You can choose what suits your business needs best, whether it is a web application, eCommerce platform, or mobile application, and even if you don’t have any online solution, don't worry, we got you covered. Our available integration methods are:

To know more about this please check our How To Integrate With Paytabs solution article. You may also check our How to get your account information from PT2 Dashboard? and How to get my Authentication/Integration/API Keys? solution articles as well.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.
Hoping you a profitable and successful trade.

1 person has this question

Answer

Welcome Dear,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Alaa the technical support team lead and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

PayTabs offers her merchants a variety of solutions to integrate their own business/systems with their accounts on Paytabs. You can choose what suits your business needs best, whether it is a web application, eCommerce platform, or mobile application, and even if you don’t have any online solution, don't worry, we got you covered. Our available integration methods are:

To know more about this please check our How To Integrate With Paytabs solution article. You may also check our How to get your account information from PT2 Dashboard? and How to get my Authentication/Integration/API Keys? solution articles as well.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Hoping you a profitable and successful trade.

All is fine.. But how to integrate the hosted payment with ASP.Net Core (C#). I do not see any examples. Can sample code be shared?

1 person likes this

Welcome, Dear @Rg.sapcle

In your case it will be always our PT2 Transactions API endpoints the most suitable option for you. We also provide a simple sample code shows how to integrate the API endpoints with our services using .Net which you can access from here.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade. 

hello all 

do you have any sample code using c# asp.net  web forms?

or MVC 

but not core

Welcome, Dear @mohd a hawartheh

Ony the .Net core sample we have which you can access from here.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade. 

Login or Signup to post a comment