PayTabs offers its merchants a variety of solutions to integrate their own business/systems with their accounts on Paytabs. You can choose what suits your business needs best, whether it is a web application, eCommerce platform, or mobile application. And even if you don’t have any online solution, don't worry, we got you covered.
1- Paytabs Available Integration Methods:
- Merchant Dashboard Solutions
- eCommerce Systems Plugins
- Mobile SDKs
- Backend Integration Packages
- PT2 Transactions API endpoints (PayLinks - PayPages - Direct API endpoints)
- "Paid Integration" Service
1- Paytabs Available Integration Methods
Merchant Dashboard Solutions
The following solutions are available at your merchant's dashboard and it doesn’t require any development or integration, you can simply start using them once you sign up.
- Paylinks (Donation mode, QR, SMS, and Open Graph supported)
- Invoicing (SMS Invoice, Email Invoice, Invoice Templates, Bulk Invoice)
- Repeat Billing
eCommerce Systems Plugins
If your online system is built using one of the many business-ready CMS/eCommerce platforms, Paytabs provides you with a ready and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go in just a few minutes, as listed below:
For more information about each plugin and the instruction of installation, please go to Developers->Pre-Built Integrations, then use the plugin you need to integrate with, or simply click on your plugin name above to navigate to its solution article.
You Don't need to be a programmer to perform such a step.
Your business has/is a mobile application? don't worry; Paytabs provides you with several mobile SDKs options, which give you the ability to choose what suits your application most.
- Native IOS SDK
- Native Android SDK
- React Native SDK
- Flutter SDK
- Cordova SDK
- Ionic SDK
- Xamarin SDK
- Unity PayTabs Package
For more information about each SDK and the installation instructions, please click on any to navigate to its solution article.
Backend Integration Packages
Building your business from scratch? Paytabs got you! PayTabs provides several pre-built packages that will ease your development to integrate with us. Paytabs provides four different packages for you to choose what suits your business best.
For more information about each SDK and the instruction of installation, please click on any to navigate to its solution article.
PT2 API Endpoints
Building your business from scratch and can't find any of the above solutions compatible with your business? Don't worry; we've got your back. Paytabs provides you with a collection of API endpoints which used to process all payments, regardless of whether they are through either your own payment pages, the managed payment pages, or if you are using the hosted payment pages.
Check out our helpful solution resources that will take you step by step to fully understand each endpoint; please visit the below link:
And for the Postman collection, which will ease your work even more, please visit the link below:
Paid Integration Service
Want to integrate with PayTabs but don’t have the technical know-how or expertise? Don’t worry PayTabs got you covered at this point as well. PayTabs empowers merchants with many alternatives to grow and enhance their eCommerce business. To serve you better, PayTabs now provides a “Paid Integration” service for merchants that want to integrate but don’t have the necessary technical team on hand to support them.
With one of our authorized PayTabs' integration partners, you can get your system integrated with our payment gateway in the shortest time at reasonable prices. Check out our price list and benefit from our great discounts and Request the Service now.
This is a service directly provided by PayTabs' partners to help merchants with technical integration, and it's not included as part of the PayTabs payment gateway setup fees.
You'll have to sign the agreement with the partner and pay them directly.
2- Things You Should Know Before the Integration:
- The "Going live from Scratch Guideline" solution article which will walk you through how to go live from the very first step.
- "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" section contains the technical and non-technical FAQs such as:
- What are the Five (5) ways of receiving transaction responses?
- What is the Return URL vs. the Callback URL?
- What is: Response_code vs. the Response_status?
- What is the "tran_type" (transaction type)?
- How to switch between profiles based on different regions within your integration?
- How to deal with multiple currencies within my integration?
- The "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking any assistance.
- The "How to get my Authentication/Integration/API Keys?" solution article.
- The Merchant Logs, such as the API Debug Logs and the IPN Logs which, will empower you to check the errors that occur in the integration process for faster handling and debugging.