In this article, you will be going to know about:
What is WHMCS?
WHMCS is the world's leading online billing and automation platform for web hosts and domain registrars. Sending invoices, collecting payments, taxes, reminders, and more are all a thing of the past with WHMCS.
How to integrate your WHMCS platform with your PayTabs account?
By following the below steps, you will integrate your system in no time without even having a technical background.
Installing the Plugin
- Log in to your merchant dashboard.
- Navigate to the “WHMCS” under the “PRE-BUILT INTEGRATIONS” section inside the "Developers" menu at the left sidebar.
- Then, click on the link “Click here” as shown in the picture below.
- Finally, copy the plugin files to (modules/gateways/). Kindly make sure that the file structure should be like the below after you copy/extract the files:
Uploading the file to the wrong directory will lead to having no effect on the plugin functionality.
Activating the Plugin
You can activate your plugin by following the below steps:
- Navigate to the Setup >> Payments >> Payment Gateways from the WHMCS admin panel.
- Then open the "All Payment Gateways" tab as shown below:
- Look for Paytabs - Think Cashless button, and click it
Configure the Plugin
- Open the WHMCS Admin panel.
Navigate to Setup >> Payments >> Payment Gateways.
Open the Manage Existing Gateways tab.
Look for the PayTabs section, and enter the required details like Display Name, hide...
Click on Save Changes button.
How to upgrade the PayTabs plugin in WHMCS to the latest version?
You will just need to repeat the above steps on installing the Plugin section, then replace/override the old files.
What are Paytabs plugin configuration options?
Hide shipping Information Option
If you want to not force the customers to reenter billing and shipping information, you may like to enable it.
The customer details are still required and must be passed, in case any of the details are missing or passed with invalid values; the hide_shipping option will be ignored and cardholder will be required to enter any of the missing details on the payment page
How to find the log of all payments to troubleshoot any issues?
To check the log of all payments or refunds (Succussed or Failed) with the responses received from the server, kindly open the Admin panel, then navigate to Billing > Gateway Log.