PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps to get you up and running with your business.
In this solution article, you will learn how to uninstall the PayTabs plugin from your WHMCS platform.
Kindly follow these steps to uninstall the PayTabs plugin from WHMCS:
- From your WHMCS admin panel, navigate to configurations > Apps & integrations.
- on the Apps & integration, Select Browse
- And from Categories, go to Payments
Then, select the Paytabs payment method from the listed available WHMCS payment methods.
- Then tap on the "Activate" button
- on the configurations page, Tap on the "Deactivate" button
Note that deactivating Paytabs Payment Gateway Module requires switching to another module, Make sure to tap on the deactivate button after selecting the alternative module. As the above screenshot
You May need to remove the Paytabs files uploaded earlier on Setup and Activate the integration method