PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps to get you up and running with your business.
In this article, you will be going to know about:
How to install the plugin?
By following the below steps, you will integrate your system in no time without even having a technical background.
You will need to delete any previous PayTabs plugins before installing a new one. To know how to do this, please check our 1.4.3 WHMCS Plugin |Uninstall the integration method solution article.
- Log in to your PayTabs merchant dashboard.
- Navigate to the Developers menu.
- Go to “WHMCS” under the “PRE-BUILT INTEGRATIONS” section.
- Click on the link “click here” as shown in the picture below.
- Then use the following method to install the plugin:
- Upload your downloaded plugin to the "modules/gateways/" directory within your Cs-Cart installation directory.
- Extract the plugin file.
Make sure the extracted files are on the correct path as the above screenshots
Reaching this point, you are supposed to be installed the plugin successfully. Your next-must step will be to activate this installed plugin.
How to activate the plugin?
By following the below steps, you can activate your plugin easily in no time without even having a technical background:
- From your WHMCS admin panel, navigate to configurations > Apps & integrations.
- On the Apps & integrations page, Go to Browse
- And from categories, Go to Payments
Then, select the Paytabs payment method from the listed available WHMCS payment methods.
- Then tap on the "Activate" button
- by Selecting the Endpoint Region, Profile ID, and Server Key. And save changes, You have successfully configure the mandatory configurations
⌂ To get familiar with the whole process and the other steps, kindly navigate to our "The WHMCS Plugin Integration Manual" solution article.
⇦ And to get familiar with the rest of the steps regarding the current step "Step 1 - Setup and activate the integration method" click here.
⇨ And to navigate to the next step in the integration process "Step 2 - Configure the integration method" kindly click here.