In this article you will be going to know about:
- What is Shopify?
- How to integrate your Shopify platform with your PayTabs account?
- How to upgrade the PayTabs plugin in Shopify to the latest version?
- How to know that you are using an old Shopify plugin (PT1)?
What is Shopify?
Shopify is an e-commerce company that provides you to build your own eCommerce website.
How to integrate your Shopify platform with your PayTabs account?
By following the below steps, you will integrate your system in no time, and without even needing a technical background:
For this article purpose, A KSA region account will be selected for the step by step images.
- Log in to your merchant dashboard.
- Navigate to the Developers menu.
- Go to “Shopify” under the “PRE-BUILT INTEGRATIONS” section.
- Click on the link “click here” as shown in the picture below.
Select the desired account you want to integrate your PayTabs account with.
Once you get there, click on the “Install payment provider” button.
From the payment menu, Change the default payment provider on your site
Search for your region payment provider such as "PayTabs KSA" and select it.
Enter your "Profile ID" and "Client Key" in the account information section in your configuration page. For more information about how to get your integration keys from your dashboard, please click here.
Finally, select your desired payment methods and "Activate" or "Reactivate" the "PayTabs KSA" payment provider.
How to upgrade the PayTabs plugin in Shopify to the latest version?
- Go to your Shopify account and disable the old payment plugin, you already using for now (From Settings -> Payments -> Third-party payment providers).
- Repeat the above steps on the "How to integrate your Shopify platform with your PayTabs account?" section.
You can use the latest version directly according to your region (regard your Paytabs account) from the following list: