In this article, you will be going to know about:
As a value-added payment service, PayTabs merchants can offer UnionPay Cards (UPI) as an alternative payment method to customers who purchase online in UAE.
UnionPay can be enabled for merchants in UAE
Currencies: AED & USD
UnionPay International (UPI) is a subsidiary of China UnionPay.
For any queries on the benefits of Union Pay, please refer : https://site.paytabs.com/en/union-pay/
How to activate UnionPay?
To activate it UnionPay, please prepare below requirements, then send it to the address below
1) Request letter ( as attached)
2) Indemnity letter ( format attached )
3) Addendum to Mashreq services ( as attached)
4) Trade license copy all pages
5) IBAN proof (required only if bank details are different from the existing MID)
6) Powers of the Authorized Signatory – MOA/ POA ( carry original and photocopy)
7) Passport copy + visa of the Authorized Signatory ( carry original and photocopy)
You may get these documents to the below address. Kindly carry the Original passport of the Authorized Signatory who has signed the form and Original MOA as well with all latest amendments for our validation.
Mashreq Bank – MSU Department
Injaz Building 1, Dubai outsource Zone
Near Academic City
Also, please make sure to complete below categories in the website,
3.Terms & Conditions
UnionPay Payment Workflow
UnionPay payment process is hosted by UnionPay, which means that the payment will be managed and processed on UnionPay side
When customers clicks on UP icon in the checkout page, they get redirected to the Union Pay site to enter card details and complete the payment.
To date, billions of UnionPay cards have been issued globally, giving you as a PayTabs merchant in the UAE, unlimited access to tap this profitable segment of cardholders.