In this article, you will learn about the:
- Supported Regions
- Activation process
- SADAD Payment Workflow (User Experience)
- The Settlement Flow
SADAD can be activated for Merchants with Saudi business licenses and with PayTabs Live accounts.
- Register through the Self Onboarding Link e-faa.com.sa and click on "Request to open an account"
- fill in the application form and submit
- The Sadad team will contact you to start the process, and they will provide you with Sadad credentials to start the activation.
- To follow up with our team, fill out the table and send it to ([email protected])
PT MID: Merchant Trade |legal name: Commercial registration NO: Contact name: Phone NO:
For further support, kindly contact the IFS team.
SADAD Payment Workflow (User Experience)
After the customer enters his phone number he will be redirected to a page where he can find the Number code from the bank app or you can visit Sadadd Link to check out the payment options here Number Code and he can pay with that and then press the continue button to return to the merchant's website/application.
The continue button will not show up to the customer if you didn't put a Return URL for this button.
You can request a payout by following the article below, and it'll be subject to the minimum payout added by the risk team verification through your onboarding process to request a payout follow our solution article How to Initiate Payout?
transactions are not supported via PayTabs. For any further help regarding refunds , please reach Team directly.