PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps to get you up and running with your business.
In this solution article, you will learn the minimum configurations for the WooCommerce plugin to be integrated correctly with your PayTabs account. To perform so, kindly follow the steps clarified below:
This configuration option is supported in all the payment methods.
- From your WooCommerce admin panel on the left side, navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings.
- Then, click on the "Payments" tab to display all payment methods.
- After that, select the preferred payment method from the listed available PayTabs payment methods.
- Enable the preferred payment methods by toggling the payment enable option as shown below:
- Then, click on the "Manage" button to configure this payment method.
- After that, you will have to choose your endpoint region (the region your PayTabs account is registered at).
- You will have after to provide your "Profile ID", "Server Key", and "Client Key" in the profile information section on the plugin configuration page.
For more information about how to get your integration keys from your dashboard, please click here.
- Finally, you will need to save your configuration information by clicking on the “Save Changes” button.
Here you are, done with configuring the main PayTabs WooCommerce plugin options. And now you can go on the ground with your business using the preferred payment methods.
⌂ To get familiar with the whole process and the other steps, kindly navigate to our "The WooCommerce Plugin Integration Manual" solution article.
⇦ And to navigate to the previous step in the integration process "Step 1 - Setup and activate the integration method" click here.
⇨ And to get familiar with the rest of the steps regarding the current step "Step 2 - Configure the integration method" kindly click here.
⇨ Or you can navigate to the next step in the integration process "Step 3 - Initiating the payment" kindly click here.