This step is handled automatically by our plugin. In other words, NO further actions will be needed to be done from your side. By just using the configuration options and parameters that already have been clarified in the previous step, "Step 2 - Configure the integration method", any performed order through your website/store will automatically initiate and send the payment for PayTabs.
Once the order is placed by your customer using the usual ordering process, such as the below common one, a transaction will be linked to their payment/order from your website/store in your PayTabs merchant dashboard:
- Customers should login to your website/store.
- Next, they have to add some products to their carts.
- Then, by requesting to check out their carts, they will be redirected to the checkout page, where they will have to provide accurate billing and shipping details.
- After that, they will proceed to the payment information page, where they will have to choose one of the PayTabs methods you have already activated for them within your website/store.
- They will be redirected to the PayTabs payment page (or previewing it within the same checkout page according to the 2.9 OpenCart Plugin | iFrame mode configuration option).
- Finally, by providing their credit card details, then clicking on the "Pay Now" button, and waiting for the system to redirect them back to your store website/store (in case the iFrame mode wasn't activated), their order will be placed automatically associated with their transaction reference in your PayTabs merchant dashboard.