Paytabs provides you with a collection of API endpoints which used to process all payments, regardless of if they are through either your own payment pages, the managed payment pages, or if you are using the hosted payment pages.
In this article, we will wake you through the payment workflow for PayTabs invoices.
- You will have to create the invoice with valid information.
- Then you will need to send this Invoice Link to the customer by any suitable communication.
- Once the invoice activation date comes, and before the expiration date, the customer will be able to pay the invoice by navigating to the invoice link and clicking on the “Pay Now” button.
Note that if the date is before the activation date or after the expiration date, the invoice payment would be disabled.
- The customer will be redirected to the Payment Page to proceed with the payment.
- Only if the invoice is paid successfully, the customer will be redirected to the successful page and the invoice can not be paid again.
- Merchants can view all invoices via Merchant Dashboard.
To know more about PayTabs invoices please check our What is PayTabs Invoices? solution article.