PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps to get you up and running with your business.
This article is dedicated to walking you through what is Xero platform is and what the benefits of using it are.
Xero is an online accounting software for your business that connects you to your bank, accountant, bookkeeper, and other business apps.
Xero is entirely cloud-based accounting software for small businesses. It performs bookkeeping functions like invoicing and payroll and allows you to connect the program to a live bank feed. Xero allows for both cash-based and accrual accounting systems so it is perfect for companies adhering to UK GAAP or IFRS.
There are many privileges of using the Xero platform, so some of these but not limited to:
- You can create, saves, and email recurring invoices automatically from Xero.
- Send all of your invoices simultaneously or email multiple invoices at once.
- You can also send the customer account statement directly from Xero.
- You can invoice a customer in AED or multi-currency. If it is multi-currency, Xero automatically keeps track of any exchange gain and loss.
- You can save time by replicating your last invoices, making any edits to the amount or description, and sending them.
To know more about the Xero platform, we highly recommend you to check out their official site by clicking here.
⌂ To get familiar with the whole process and the other steps, kindly navigate to our "The Xero Plugin Integration Manual" solution article.
⇦ And to get familiar with the rest of the steps regarding the current step "Step 1 - Setup and activate the integration method" click here.
⇨ And to navigate to the next step in the integration process "Step 2 - Configure the integration method" kindly click here.