mada is the first choice of payment in Saudi Arabia ,which PayTabs offers for its merchants as an alternative payment method to provide customers/buyers with a faster and more convenient way to pay for their purchases online.
In this article, you will be going to know about:
You can find the attached Mada branding logo, to be updated in your website.
PAYTABS and MADA ?
Paytabs as platform provider enable this payment options to their live merchant account as additional payment method.
All regions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia mada can be activated for merchants with Saudi business licenses and Freelancer certificate
Paytabs live account merchant can be activated after completion of the application requirements submitted by the merchant directly to Arab National Bank. Subject for review and bank's approval with KSA Sales Team su
Merchant with FREELANCER certificate can avail Mada facility upon submission of application to Riyadh bank and subject for review and approval.
Mada supports SAR transaction currency only; if cardholder having a USD card transaction applies FX converting to local currency.
How to activate MADA with ARAB NATIONAL BANK (ANB)?
To activate MADA through Arab National Bank , Please follow the below steps:
- Fill out the agreement form in the attachment, and when it is signed, it must be handed over to the bank through your RM in the bank.
2. Submit the below applications along with the below requirements to the customer care team ([email protected]):
- Copy of agreement, CR, and ID
- PT MID:
- Company Name:
- CR Number:
- Bank Account Number:
- Bank Name:
- Merchant Name:
- Merchant Phone Number:
- Merchant Email:
- Mention the name of the bank employee if you sign the agreement with him (if signed)
3. Our team will send the details to the bank to start MADA agreement process.
4. After receiving MADA credentials from the bank, we will enable it in your merchant dashboard.
What is MADA Payment Workflow?
Mada payment is hosted by PayTabs, which means that it will be managed and processed on our side. You can have the same page embedded in your checkout page by following our How to not redirect my customers to an external payment page? (iFrame/Embedded Mode) solution article.
Using the MADA payment method, when the cardholder proceeds to checkout on the merchant website, they will be redirected to the PayTabs hosted payment page to provide their MADA card details to complete the payment as shown below:
It is required to open a bank account in Arab National Bank for the company or institution that is registered in PayTabs system.
Transactions done using MADA cards will show in the payment method in the transaction detail window.
What are the payment features that MADA supports?
Through Mada cards, you can easily perform "Sale" and "Refund" transactions, but NO Auth/Cap or Recurring transactions are allowed using MADA.
Check "What is the transaction type" article for further details about PayTabs supported transaction types.
The Settlement Flow
Mada payments are directly settled in your bank account immediately as long as the payment has passed successfully.
The Refund Process Flow
MADA transactions can be refunded directly from the PayTabs dashboard by clicking on the transaction refernces, and then clicking on the refund button as shown below
MADA supports full and partial refund
- Navigate to your "Transactions" menu from your dashboard as shown below:
- Then, click on the chosen "Sale" transaction that you want to capture, as shown below:
- After that, click on the green "Refund" button at the bottom of the transaction view page as shown below:
- This will redirect you to the refund form; then, you will have to provide the entire transaction amount in the "Amount" field and then click on the "Submit" button.