Leave us a review on

ابدأ موضوعًا جديدًا
تمت الإجابة

React native package problem

hello there,

I have two problems: 

first => I can't import function in the last version of package from (@paytabs/react-native-paytabs) because app can't see types unless open (index.d.ts) app see import function and try create payment but second error ([TypeError: Cannot read property 'startCardPayment' of null]) 

Any help please 

thanks

أفضل إجابة

Welcome again, Dear Omar,

Regarding the mentioned case, kindly note that you have opened ticket number 215525 with the identical topic/issue. We have handled the aforementioned situation from there and you can follow up on the ticket thread.

However, the most likely this issue occurs due to the plugin was not installed or configured correctly, so please make sure to run the following commands:
on Android:

npx expo run:android

iOS:

npx expo run:ios

furthermore, you need to make sure you are importing the SDK correctly and that you are using the latest SDK version, so kindly upgrade the SDK to the latest version by following the steps mentioned in our 1.2.2 React Native SDK | Upgrade the integration method solution article, and if the issue still exists you can try the sample code attached in this email:
Note: unzip the file and run the below terminal command in the sample directory

Kindly follow the above and revert with the feedback.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.

Welcome, Dear Omar,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Osama El-Hamahmy the technical support team and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

Regarding the mentioned case, kindly note that you have opened ticket number 215525 with the identical topic/issue. We have handled the aforementioned situation from there.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Hello Osama,

can you tell me what is the problem here ? and how can i solve it ? or what i should do ?

thanks 

إجابة

Welcome again, Dear Omar,

Regarding the mentioned case, kindly note that you have opened ticket number 215525 with the identical topic/issue. We have handled the aforementioned situation from there and you can follow up on the ticket thread.

However, the most likely this issue occurs due to the plugin was not installed or configured correctly, so please make sure to run the following commands:
on Android:

iOS:

npx expo run:ios

furthermore, you need to make sure you are importing the SDK correctly and that you are using the latest SDK version, so kindly upgrade the SDK to the latest version by following the steps mentioned in our 1.2.2 React Native SDK | Upgrade the integration method solution article, and if the issue still exists you can try the sample code attached in this email:
Note: unzip the file and run the below terminal command in the sample directory

Kindly follow the above and revert with the feedback.

تسجيل الدخول أو تسجيللنشر تعليق