In this article, you will be going to know about:
- What is ApplePay?
- Supported regions
- How to activate ApplePay?
- What are the features that ApplePay supports?
- ApplePay payment workflow
- ApplePay Settlement Flow
- The Refund Process
What is ApplePay?
Applepay is a digital wallet which allows the clients to use their smartphone for online payments.
ApplePay can be enabled for merchants in UAE, KSA, and Jordan
How to activate ApplePay?
To activate ApplePay, please send an email to customer care team ( [email protected] ) along with your merchant ID and registered country.
What are the features that ApplePay supports?
Using ApplePay, you can easily perform "Sale" , "Refund", "Auth/Cap" and Recurring transactions.
UAE: AED & USD
Check "What's transaction Type" article for further details
ApplePay payment workflow
Using ApplePay method, when the customer proceeds to checkout page and choose ApplePay as a payment method, ApplePay wallet will show as a popup window to choose the card inside the wallet and complete the payment.
ApplePay Settlement Flow
- If your account is activated directly with the bank, then Applepay transactions will be settled directly to your bank account
- If your account is activated as aggregation model with PayTabs, then applepay transactions will be settled among with the other transactions when the available balance is 300$ or more
The Refund Process
ApplePay transactions can be refunded directly from PayTabs dashboard by clicking on the transaction ID, and then click on the refund button as shown below