Apple Pay is one of the world’s most popular and knowned online payment paltform.
In this article, you will be going to know about:
- Supported regions
- How to activate Apple Pay?
- What are the features that Apple Pay supports?
- Apple Pay payment workflow
- The Refund Process
- Apple Pay Settlement Flow
Apple Pay only works with the Safari browser
Apple Pay can be enabled for merchants in KSA, UAE, and Jordan
How to activate Apple Pay?
( [email protected] ) along with your merchant ID and registered country.
What are the features that Apple Pay supports?
Check "What's transaction Type" article for further details
Apple Pay Payment Workflow
Apple Pay Settlement Flow
- If your account is activated directly with the bank, then Apple pay transactions will be settled directly to your bank account
- If your account is activated as aggregation model with PayTabs, then apple pay transactions will be settled among with the other transactions when the available balance is USD 300 or more or equivalent to your local currency.