To configure your Apple Pay certification in your merchant dashboard for SDK usage purposes, simply follow the steps:
1- Generate CSR via PayTabs Portal
- Navigate to PayTabs Certificate Management.
- Click on ➕ to add a request for the certificate.
2- Create an Apple Pay certificate via your account on Apple Developer
- Navigate to the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, then click on Add certificate button.
- Check the "Apple Pay Payment Processing Certificate" option, under the section Services, then click the Continue button.
- Click on Create Certificate button under the section Apple Pay Payment Processing Certificate.
- Click on Choose File to select the certificate file you downloaded from PayTabs portal in step 1, then click on Continue button.
- Download your certificate to your Mac, then double click the .cer file to install in Keychain Access.
3- Upload your certificate to PayTabs portal.
Navigate to PayTabs Certificate Management.
Enter the Merchant ID under the section COMPLETE CERTIFICATE REQUEST, then choose the .cer file you downloaded in step 2 and click on the Save button.
Congratulations, Your certificate request was completed successfully, your PayTabs profile is now ready for doing payment using Apple Pay.