Without any integration required, merchants can issue invoices from the dashboard by simply filling out the standard form which includes the Customer details and the Product/Service information.
In this article you will get to know about:
- Display Invoices
- Search Invoices:
- Create an invoice
- Send invoice via SMS, Email or Whatsapp:
You can list your account invoices by going to your Dashboard > Invoices. All of your invoices will be listed there.
From this page you can either download your invoices reports or search invoices ,please check the below chart to navigate the available options:
Create an invoice
Creating an invoice from your dashboard is easy, just follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Invoice > click the plus button on the top right corner of your index table.
- Select whether it can be a standard (one-time use) invoice or a re-usable template invoice.
Standard: it's a single invoice. The link will be expired once a customer will complete this payment.
Template: It will generate a link, and you can share this link to your customer via any source(message/WhatsApp/email, copy/paste), and the same link will remain open to re-use anytime.
The payments done through the Template mode will be tagged as API(Type).
- Then select the Invoice display language.
- Fill in your product information( optional ) .
- You can Customize your invoice label if you want ,based on your business needs( Optional) :
-You can choose whether the "Customer Ref" , "Invoice Ref" and "Expiration date" are mandatory or optional.
-Change these terms : "Customer Ref" , "Invoice Ref" and "Expiration date" to any other titles( free text) .
Here is how :
-Go to "Profile" Tab > Custom invoice label >click on the pen icon to edit.
-Next :You can choose to enable the "Mandatory"and/or the "Display" buttons for any of the below options.
-If you choose these options to be mandatory , you have to fill in their data while creating any invoice:
-To change the names of these options , you can simply fill in these fields with the replacement in both the English and Arabic versions, Here is an example to show difference between the standered invoice and a customized invoice:
-A customized invoice:
-And here is how the customized invoice will be displayed to your customer:
- Add new items by clicking on the edit button then fill in each item pricing with the ability to add discount and tax, and the option to include additional charges.
* "SKU" refers to stock-keeping unit
Multiple items/products can be added in the same invoice
- You can always prefill the Customer Details so that the customer doesn't need to provide it again on the PayPage.
Make sure to fill in the Zipcode also (Where applicable).
- Finally, you can either save the invoice for later or Save it and Send by email are provided.
You can edit the invoice only when the status is ‘Pending’.
Send invoice via SMS, Email or Whatsapp:
After creating the invoice you can either send it to the customer via email, SMS or Whatsapp. To perform such an action first you need to choose the desired invoice
- Click on send by SMS button on the invoice preview screen.
- Then provide a valid customer's phone number then click send.
- Click on send by SMS button on the invoice preview scree
- Then provide a valid customer's name and email then click send.
- Follow the same steps as SMS but choose Whatsapp icon instead.
- Once you enter the phone number , you will be redirected to the whatsApp page as shown below, where you can log in to your WhatsApp number.
Check what's PayTabs Invoice article for more detail