You can search your existing transactions and extract the reports and also you can use Reports Panel to set a layout for exporting reports regularly ( such as Daily, weekly, or monthly) for all the upcoming transactions so you don't have to manually extract the reports after getting payments.
In this article you will learn how to set your report preferences in a three-step process :
- Step 1: Create a report layout
- Step 2: Configure report generation
- Step 3: View/receive generated reports.
Step 1: Create a report layout
- click on the "Report" tab, then click on "Layouts":
- click on the (+) sign to add new report layout
- Choose the fields that you would like to appear in the report and drag them to the other column, name the layout, then click on "Add"
Step 2: Configure report generation
- Now, go back to the "reports" tab, then click on "settings"
- Choose your report settings: when you want this report to be generated to you (daily, weekly, or monthly), (report format xls or CSV), and email of the report recipient.
- For each report, you need to click "enabled”, and then choose the layout and the format.
-You can use one layout for all of them or you can create different layouts based on your needs.
-Report can also be protected with a password if required
-Then click U"update"
The Export Layout options, allow you to choose the layout of the report you want to receive when you search your existing transactions via the "Transactions" tab
To learn more about the Transaction Tab and search existing transactions, click here.
Step 3: View/receive generated reports.
Once you click on the "Reports" Tab you will see the generated reports: