PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps to get you up and running with your business.
In this article, we will guide you on how to indicate in which geo-zones/regions this payment method should be displayed on the checkout page for your customers:
This configuration option is supported in all the payment methods.
- From the OpenCart admin panel, go to the "Extensions" menu, then select "Extensions" from the dropdown menu.
- After that, select "Payments" from the dropdown list to locate the PayTabs extension as shown below:
- A list of all the payment extensions will display.
- Then, a list of all the payment extensions will display. You will have to click next the blue edit button next to the payment method you want to configure.
If it's not editable, then this means that you need to activate this payment method by clicking the green plus button next to the edit button and wait for the activation to complete.
Finally, The Geo Zone option indicates in which geo-zones/regions the payment method should be displayed on the checkout page for your customers.
- You will have to save your configuration information by clicking on the blue save icon button on the top left of the configuration, as shown below:
You can configure the Geo Zone from System >> Localization >> Geo Zone Menu. For more information please check OpenCart documentation Localisation Geo zone
⌂ To get familiar with the whole process and the other steps, kindly navigate to our "The OpenCart Plugin Integration Manual" solution article.
⇦ And to navigate to the previous step in the integration process "Step 1 - Setup and activate the integration method" click here.
⇦ And to get familiar with the rest of the steps regarding the current step "Step 2 - Configure the integration method" kindly click here
⇨ Or you can navigate to the next step in the integration process "Step 3 - Initiating the payment" kindly click here.