PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps to get you up and running with your business.
In this article, you will be going to know about:
How to install the plugin?
By following the below steps, you will integrate your system in no time without even needing a technical background.
You will need to delete any previous PayTabs plugin before installing a new one. To know how to do this please check our Uninstall the plugin? solution article.
- Log in to your PayTabs merchant dashboard.
- Navigate to the Developers menu.
- Go to “PrestaShop” under the “PRE-BUILT INTEGRATIONS” section.
- Click on the link “click here” as shown in the picture below.
- Then use one of the following methods to install the plugin:
You MUST rename the downloaded ".zip" file to paytabs_paypage.zip
Via the Admin Panel
- Navigate to your PrestaShop admin panel > Improve > Modules > Module Manager.
- Then, click on Upload a module, then select the paytabs_paypage.zip downloaded from your merchant dashboard file.
- Wait until the installation process completes
- Finally, click the button "install"
Via the FTP
- Upload your downloaded plugin from step 4 to the "root/modules/" directory within your PrestaShop installation directory.
- Then, extract the plugin file.
- After that, navigate to your PrestaShop admin panel > Improve > Modules > Module Manager
- Click the button install next to the “PayTabs - PayPage”.
How to activate the plugin?
Once you have installed the plugin successfully, it will be activated automatically. No other steps will be needed from your side.
⌂ To get familiar with the whole process and the other steps, kindly navigate to our "The PrestaShop Plugin Integration Manual" solution article. ⇦ And to get familiar with the rest of the steps regarding the current step "Step 1 - Setup and activate the integration method" click here.
⇨ And to navigate to the next step in the integration process "Step 2 - Configure the integration method" kindly click here.