PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps to get you up and running with your business.
In this article, you will be going to know about:
How to install the plugin?
By following the below steps, you will integrate your system in no time without even having a technical background.
You will need to delete any previous PayTabs plugins before installing a new one. To know how to do this, please check our How to uninstall the plugin? solution article.
- Log in to your merchant dashboard.
- Navigate to the Developers menu.
- Go to “CS-Cart” under the “PRE-BUILT INTEGRATIONS” section.
- Click on the link “click here” as shown in the picture below.
- Then use the following method to install the plugin:
- Upload your downloaded plugin from step 4 to the "root/" directory within your Cs-Cart installation directory.
- Extract the plugin file.
- Navigate to your server database management tool admin panel (such as PhpMyAdmin), then copy and run the following code
REPLACE INTO cscart_payment_processors (processor_id, processor, processor_script, processor_template, admin_template, callback, type) values ('1100', 'PayTabs', 'paytabs.php', 'views/orders/components/payments/cc_outside.tpl', 'paytabs.tpl', 'N', 'P');SQL
Reaching this point, you are supposed to be installed the plugin successfully. Your next-must step will be to activate this installed plugin.
How to activate the plugin?
By following the below steps, you can activate your plugin easily in no time without even having a technical background:
- Navigate to your CS-Cart admin panel > Administration > Payment methods
- Then click on the add payment method button.
- After that, on the processor dropdown option under the "General" tab, select the "Paytabs" one from the list.
- Then click on the create button.
⌂ To get familiar with the whole process and the other steps, kindly navigate to our "The CS-Cart Plugin Integration Manual" solution article.
⇦ And to get familiar with the rest of the steps regarding the current step "Step 1 - Setup and activate the integration method" click here.
⇨ And to navigate to the next step in the integration process "Step 2 - Configure the integration method" kindly click here.