Each merchant account can have more than one user associated with it to login with. Each user of them considered a new identity for a different person/team member that can be given a specific role and set of permissions, which controls what this user will be able to do when they login.
In the Team panel, owners and users with the allowed permissions can add team members and assign roles to manage transaction monitoring, reporting, and other processing functions.
How to add/invite a new team member?
- Click on the (+) sign to add a new team member.
- Enter the user email address, then click on Save.
- Now, fill in the rest of the user's details, position, role, and permissions which controls his access to other menu items and action buttons. You will also need to link him to access a specific profile or all profiles.
- The invitation will remains pending until the new member got verified via email.
There an option to resend an invitation, to be a member via email, when required.
What is the Role?
The Role is a set of connected behaviors, rights, obligations, and beliefs as conceptualized by the merchant in the dashboard.
What is the Permission?
The Permission is a set of controls associated with each role. So, each permission will connect to a single role.
Each user associated with a merchant can be given a specific role and set of permissions, which controls what that user will be able to do when they log in.
How to change the role of a user on your merchant dashboard?
- log in to your merchant dashboard.
- Navigate to the "Team" menu.
- Click on the name of the user you want to change his role.
- Then, click on the "Edit" button.
- Now, you can select the desired role for this user then click on the "Save" button.
Only owner users can change the roles and options for other team members who have access to the dashboard.
Once the user got verified his account/email none of the information such as email or mobile can be modified from the dashboard.