PayTabs SDK makes the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy, by providing a ready-made payment screen that handles the card entry and billing & shipping info and completes the missing details.
To start integrating your system through this SDK, kindly make sure of the following system requirements first to avoid any environmental issues:
- Having a PayTabs merchant account relative to your country.
- A minimum Java version of 7.
- A minimum Android version of 5.1.
- A minimum targetSdk version in the Gradle file of 31.
- A minimum compileSdk version in the Gradle file of 31.
⌂ To get familiar with the whole process and the other steps, kindly navigate to our "The Native Android SDK Integration Manual" solution article. ⇦ And to get familiar with the rest of the steps regarding the current step "Step 1 - Setup and activate the integration method" click here.
⇨ Or you can navigate to the next step in the process "Step 2 - Configure the integration method" kindly click here.