PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps to get you up and running with your business.
This step is handled automatically by our plugin. In other words, NO further actions will be needed to be done from your side. By just installing and activating the plugin that already has been clarified in the previous step, "Step 1 - Setup and activate the integration method", any issued invoice through your Xero Dashboard that selects Paytabs as the Payment method will automatically initiate and send the payment for PayTabs.
Once the invoice is sent to your customer using the usual ordering process, such as the below common one, a transaction will be linked to their payment/invoice from your Xero side and your PayTabs merchant dashboard:
- The customer would receive the Invoice email
- By taping in "Pay Now" button, the customer would be redirected to the Invoice Page
- The customer would click on "Pay Securely Online" (name may differ as input on activation step "3.1")
- They will be redirected to the PayTabs payment page.
- Finally, by providing their credit card details, then clicking on the "Pay Now" button, and waiting for the system to redirect them back to your Xero side, If it was an authorized transaction, the invoice should be found as Paid.
⌂ To get familiar with the whole process and the other steps, kindly navigate to our "The Xero Plugin Integration Manual" solution article.
⇦ And to navigate to the previous step in the integration process "Step 2 - Configure the integration method" kindly click here.
⇨ And to navigate to the next step in the integration process "Step 4 - Accepting the payment" kindly click here.