PayTabs plugins make the integration with the PayTabs payment gateway very easy by providing a ready-made and easy-to-install plugin that enables you to be ready and go with a few steps, to get you up and running with your business.
In this article, we will walk you through how you can enable the valU widget for the valU payment method so it can be displayed on your product page. Kindly follow the below steps to learn how to manage this configuration option:
To learn more about valU payment method, you can check our ValU Activation and Workflow/User Experience solution article.
1. From your Magento admin panel, Navigate to the Stores menu, then select the Configurations menu item.
2. On the "Configurations" page, and from the “Sales” tab, select the "Payment Methods" menu item.
3. Expand the valU payment methods from the provided list by PayTabs of the supported payment methods available.
4. Then you will have to expand the valU widget and fill the valU widget inputs as shown below:
- Enable ValU widget: choosing yes from the menu is mandatory to enable the valU widget.
- Static content: this indicates whether to display the static content in the widget, Otherwise call the API to fetch live content based on the price.
- Price threshold: the field is meant to display The widget only if the product price is higher than the current threshold.
- Enable on zero price products: this field is meant to display the widget for products that have a price equal to zero (Configurable products).
5. Finally, the valU widget will be enabled inside the product page as shown below:
⌂ To get familiar with the whole process and the other steps, kindly navigate to our "The Magento Plugin Integration Manual" solution article.
⇦ And to navigate to the previous step in the integration process "Step 1 - Setup and activate the integration method" click here.
⇦ And to get familiar with the rest of the steps regarding the current step "Step 2 - Configure the integration method" click here.
⇨ Or you can navigate to the next step in the integration process "Step 3 - Initiating the payment" kindly click here.