Uploaded KYC and business documents are required to be updated if expired, invalid or incomplete.
This article will provide the steps of updating the documents in merchant dashboard
To know more about the required documents, please check Required KYC Documents
To change or update your documents in PayTabs dashboard, please follow the below steps:
- Login to the merchant dashboard with the owner email address
- In the home page, click on the details icon on the top right .
Choose (Merchant details) option from the drop down list.
PayTabs dashboard consists of five KYC categories:
- Company Details
- Trading Details
- Updating Bank Details
- Updating Ownership Details
- Updating Documents.
Both company and trading details can be edited by clicking on the edit sign on the top right of the page.
Updating Bank Details
From the bank details section, you can add a new bank account or edit the current bank details. Please check How to Change/update my bank account for further details.
Updating Ownership Details
Ownership details contains the details of shareholders, owner, and Authorized signatory.
In ownership details, you can add new owners or edit existing owners.
Add New owner
- choose the owner type
- Add the owner details
If one of the shareholders is a company, then you need to add it as an "Entity" . Then add the entity shareholders details
Add an entity under the parent company
- click on Add, then choose "Entity" from the drop down menu
- Fill in the entry details ( choose the parent entity, add entity name country and date of incorporation and shareholders percentages)
- Now, we completed both shareholders for the main company and we need to add the shareholders details for the subcompany
- Click on add again and choose the shareholder type
- Now, choose the parent entity for the shareholder (which is the sub entity) and complete the all the sub entity shareholders.
- If the sub entity has an entity as a shareholder, repeat the same steps.
Shareholders percentages must be 100% for each entity added before proceeding to the next step
Edit current owner details
Please make sure that the total percentage of shareholders is 100%
In this section, you will upload/update the new documents such as re-newed business license, IDs, Passports, Visa copies, MOA, and bank statement.
For UAE merchants, all shareholders documents (passport, ID and Visa) must be uploaded
For KSA merchants,if the shareholder percentage is less than 15%, then shareholder documents are not required
To upload the new document:
- Click on the upload.edit sign
- Choose the file and fill in the details
Please make sure to update all KYC are valid and matched the business license details
Once details are updated, our team will review the details and proceed with approval